Can there be ever any Misunderstanding?

 

Can there ever be any Misunderstanding?

Dear readers

Do you think there can ever be any misunderstanding?

For me, it's never among mature and responsible people.

Our duty is to do what is correct, right, appropriate, and good for all. Then why misunderstanding?

Misunderstanding is only an excuse for those who want to avoid anything.

If anyone even misunderstands me, I do not get disturbed. It's because I never do anything to please anyone.

Always do only that which is acceptable to God - the Almighty.

if things get worse, HE is there to take care in the best possible way.


OK, dears - take care - be blessed and healthy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alternative English (Indian Children Speak - Juanita Bell) & English -The Magic of Teamwork - Dr. Sam Pitroda

The Inchcape Rock - by Robert Southey

To My True Friend