A Special Experience

   

A Special Experience

Dear Readers

Back to you after ages to share a beautiful experience rather a really unique one. On 6th June,2022 - after a gap of many days something touched my heart .I was at a traffic signal. 

That place lots of GAY persons wearing beautiful sarees beg there from all at the traffic signal. Few people give them Rs 10 or 20. But I never give money rather address them as sisters and request them to stop beggary  and to have a fruit shop or anything of their choice to earn a respectable living.

This kind of advise I had given long back- may be 8-9 months back .Surprisingly, today one of the gays came to me and told- sister long back i had a misunderstanding  with you. I was bit surprised. Then she told Thank you for guidance. Then told within 4 -5 months ,she will open a fruit shop to live a respectable life. I was very heartily happy to hear this. And I shake hand with her. She was very happy.

Then she told that her name is Alina and as i started moving ahead she waved her hand told," Bye! See you again."

Throughout the day, her words kept echoing in my ears.


May God bless her with all happiness and comfort.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alternative English (Indian Children Speak - Juanita Bell) & English -The Magic of Teamwork - Dr. Sam Pitroda

The Inchcape Rock - by Robert Southey

To My True Friend