Education during 2020 PANDEMIC........




Dear Readers

Just don't know how I forgot to share with you all-- about another MIRACLE.

This unacceptable and dreadful Coronavirus brought a massive change especially in India in the field of education. Educational institutes and schools in every state ,city, town ,village and remote areas of India overnight turned to Online Classrooms.All teaching faculties everywhere in our country accepted and also became friendly with virtual classroom teaching.

One of the specific features of International Edu-Institutes became the only option to deliver education in every nook and corner of India.
 
And the best thing about it -----is the preparation of PPTs.
Before hand I really had no liking for Power Point Presentation for teaching .In need of time ,it was a compulsion previously.
Now, I must say-I enjoy using my creativity in preparing best PPTs for my virtual classroom teachings.
So to say , I have become a PROπŸ˜‡πŸ˜…πŸ˜ in designing PPTs.

The best thing about me is that I always love to learn something new; just HATKE.πŸ˜„

No govt.,would have ever been able to bring such a change in the field of education in India within this short time.

ISN'T READERS !

Hope Indians will surely agree to my point.

As we are using PPTs as a visual aid in virtual classroom teaching we need to invest sufficient time to make it innovative and creative with relevant points on the topics to be taught. Its necessary to capture the interest and imagination of our students.

I am still trying to learn about every minute designing skills required to make my online teaching most successful in every possible way.

Dear readers ...don't you think I have a very good heart while reading about my madness about creative  works.

I too love creative persons - as they possess a good soul .

Hmmm.....A GOOD SOUL provide wings to imagination to go far off to the Fancy lands to select fav. colours as INKS and paint beautiful creative works.


"Always Be Happy In All Situations To Feel The Magic of Cosmic                       Energy Of this beautiful Universe"












Comments

  1. teenagers need to surf the internet to gain knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes ,teenagers with positive outlook access internet to gain knowledge in various field to be competent enough to reach the zenith in their career. I too guide my students to conquer internet but never be a slave to it. You become a slave to internet when you waste time playing games and using it in a negative way.

    many teenagers attend distance education using internet and make them qualified and competent enough to get into job and improve their standard of living.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alternative English (Indian Children Speak - Juanita Bell) & English -The Magic of Teamwork - Dr. Sam Pitroda

The Inchcape Rock - by Robert Southey

To My True Friend