Peer Group

                                                                    PEER GROUP

Hey Friends

The very utterance of the word friends -attracts attention even to strangers, creates a positive vibe within soul.

Isn't it. Hope you agree this idea of mine.

Friendship which we say-Dost, dostana,Yari, yarana , soulmate and this word is also applicable to our social group in which we share common interest with each other. Superficial and Fanciful thing has no recognition  here.

I feel lucky to have  more than one friend circles. My mates during school days then my graduation which covers the eastern states of India; really unique and next my post-graduation. 

Each group has different individuals- as friends. The very thought gives a rich feeling.

But the most interesting thing being during my school days, the crowd of cousins in my family was given top most importance. During this period hardly I felt the need of friends or importance of having good friends .The priority to friendship remained restricted to school hours and few tutorial classes.

Family get-togethers, family functions and the throughout year festive occasions kept us- me and my brothers, sister completely occupied with wonderful times.

But to be noted- this family togetherness reflected the attachment of my father with his brothers and sisters ;and above all my father giving equal priority to my mother's parent and her brothers , sisters; and other acquittances. We were brought up in such a friendly atmosphere learning the lessons of sharing each aspect of the moments with cousins and relatives. 

Then situations became so different. These things - I do share with my child as stories. The days - then and now. The situation changes a lot immediately after schools. All of us became busy with studies for a career. Most of my COUSINS are elder to me. So, by the time I passed out from school; cousins were in job or appearing competitive classes/exams.

Now after schooling- actually friendship started taking priority for spending quality times.Graduation times-really nice experience with classmates from different eastern states of India-unique time spent. Next post-graduation time. This stage- all busy in exploring their career goals.

For girls..and also boys-a total change comes with marriage -a different and next stage in life with sole responsibilities. All past treasured. 

After a considerable period , again in this matured stage of life- the past got mingled with present and brought friends in single platform. Now all in matured looks and matured mind.

Discussions with friends about the various incidents of school and college days is so amazing and fantabulous.

A rich friend circle makes life rich. Sharing thoughts ,ideas, situations, circumstances, embarrassments with friends not only makes us feel ageless but also refreshes and reenergizes mind ,heart and soul. The common interests keep us close and we feel at ease to share any thing to bring a solution and to arrive at a conclusion.

 Every individual treasures the days spent with good friends and soulmates.And above all friendship has the rainbow colours which are invaluable and too precious.

                                "ENRICH FRIENDSHIP AND REMAIN AGELESS".

                             

               




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alternative English (Indian Children Speak - Juanita Bell) & English -The Magic of Teamwork - Dr. Sam Pitroda

The Inchcape Rock - by Robert Southey

To My True Friend