Every Moment is Awesome..

                                                          Every Moment is Awesome


💓💓💓💓💓A purposeful life is really awesome to live. I have lived my life till now very mindfully, being conscious of my acts. I love being organised, systematic and discipline. For me such a life helps to lead life in the right way peacefully. 

Being a working lady also, have lived each moment in an excellent way. No doubt, ladies live with lot many responsibilities of family. Bringing up children and fulfilling each one's interest upholding the culture and tradition of family and society are  the different things which makes a lady competent.  

In course of all this also, I have stolen great moments of freedom from myself.  

Here I would  love to quote my favorite line-"Freedom is the Oxygen of the Soul". So secret of happiness is freedom and he secret of freedom is courage. Obviously, every lady should built this courage within with self-confidence. Above all these, our time management skill creates magic and I have felt this miracle in every step of my life living in detail of my activities and responsibilities.

One of my happy moments are having long drives in rain. And hardly there is special time to enjoy it.But not at all a problem for me.😃😄So HOW I Enjoy...During my to and fro movements; while going or returning from my workplace, if it rains - I enjoy my driving with best volume pitch of FM Radio...wowww just awesome. Its so relaxing and soothing.Mind gets fully recharged with fresh energy and high spirit of happiness. Just Wowww.

I too spend much time of the early hours of the morning in listening to Bhajan in YOUTUBE and evening  or late night listening to both old and new melodious song ;and also Gazals of Gulzarji, Jagjitji etc. These hobbies i have developed in the last 9 -10 years. I just feel living a RICH life with these and discharging my duties of life in the best way. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alternative English (Indian Children Speak - Juanita Bell) & English -The Magic of Teamwork - Dr. Sam Pitroda

The Inchcape Rock - by Robert Southey

To My True Friend