My 1st blog

                                                                    My 1st BLOG


Life is a canvas. I love to paint it with the curiosity of my imagination - the situations,circumstances,challenges of this so called Modern Scientific Technically Revolutionized Materialistic World provide me the rainbow colours to draw a beautiful spectrum of my colorful life on the blank canvas.
Life is really beautiful. Live it to the fullest.




2 . ACTS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS     -11.08.2018(SATURDAY)

People of such strata , being at the top of the administrative post get arrested n ruin their career within no time.
Man gets birth on this earth to fulfil a particular purpose. He is put to test with odd and awkward situations from where he need to come out neatly to win the trust of God and move ahead for his betterment. But due to his own greediness falls a prey to evil games staged by the Almighty.

To lead a successful life, our  conduct and deeds must be guarded by the act of righteousness. People should have faith in living a meaningful life...live with a purpose...refine their conducts.

after achieving such success of being in highest administrative position. Really what leads him to get into fraud and misappropriation to be dragged to police station. Its really disgusting.

God helps in all situations if we believe in the acts of righteousness. Being on this path ,i have always felt the existence of God with me in all odd situations. We have come alone to this earth surface and will go alone...only n only with our conducts n deeds and obviously with an enlightened soul.

All guidelines of a family ,society , and organisation is nothing but very much those principles of life as been led done by the Almighty God. The battleline of good and evil passes through all our lives. And we have to choose the good one the right one because we have to lead life with the consequences of our choices.

I am at peace with my acts of righteousness....with this i feel being the KING of my world....no more depended on any bodies favour..., but just following the rules of my surroundings...n have snowy peace n coolness all around me....am in the abode of GOD - happyworld....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alternative English (Indian Children Speak - Juanita Bell) & English -The Magic of Teamwork - Dr. Sam Pitroda

The Inchcape Rock - by Robert Southey

To My True Friend