Soulfulness

My heart is at peace...feeling a heavenly coolness in mind and heart.Today i had a beautiful interaction on my subject ...literature.... with a good friend of mine. Just feeling blessed today...
I have a habit of noting down beautiful  moral quotes on a regular basis.
Got appreciation on my choice of collection....feel amazing going through the quotes noted down long back....it has given me such a fresh feeling...thanks to the great personalities jotting down so nice thoughts which guides us in an optimistic manner the moral lessons of life.Am a fan of all those great person with the invaluable quote websites to guide our life in the best way....with these quotes we all followers can reach the zenith in our lives.....

Love all those who guide their lives with these awesome quotes to lead a beautiful and purposeful life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alternative English (Indian Children Speak - Juanita Bell) & English -The Magic of Teamwork - Dr. Sam Pitroda

The Inchcape Rock - by Robert Southey

To My True Friend